Have you ever wondered how a Super Car feels about living in a Garage? The place where you keep your lawnmower, your garden hose and your power tools shouldn’t be the same place where you keep your pride and joy. Super Cars deserve super surroundings.
Enter Louis Birdman and Jay Massirman, the masterminds behind Miami’s upcoming Auto House. Auto House will be a purpose-built complex designed to house high-value automobiles and motorcycles and do so in the utmost of style.
Mr. Birdman, a seasoned real estate developer in Miami, has been involved in the development of many of Miami’s greatest high-rise condominiums and is also a co-developer of the One Thousand Museum, a 62-story ultra-luxury high-rise condominium tower that will serve as the centerpiece of Miami’s Museum Park (designed by the late Dame Zaha Hadid).
Throughout his career as a real estate developer, Mr. Birdman has noticed that customers weren’t getting enough of something… parking spaces. “No matter how many parking spaces we offered, people always wanted more.” He recalls. “They were storing their car collections in warehouses and airplane hangers for lack of a better solution. An empty warehouse isn’t the right place to store a new Bugatti.”
As ambitious developers do… Mr. Birdman set out to solve this problem with style. New York-based architecture firm Synthesis Architects were brought on to bring this unique project to life. They are known for their high-end automotive dealership design and automotive facility design but this is their most ambitious assignment to date. The finished product will ultimately combine utilitarian needs and architectural beauty like nothing ever has.
Any doubt that Mr. Birdman’s Auto House is something that Miami needs has already been put to rest. A client, whose name cannot be disclosed at this time, has already taken up 3 of its floors. The need is so significant in fact that automated storage towers are being added to the adjacent lot. The storage towers will not have the wow factor of the main Auto House complex but they will serve as the ideal storage solution for someone who just needs storage.
Auto House is without a doubt unique. Hopefully at some point in your life you will receive an invitation to this very private, very secure facility and share an evening with the select few who share a real passion for the finest things in life… Super Cars.
- Hurricane-resistant construction and windows
- State-of-the-art digital security and 24/7/365 on-site staffing
- Auto detailing lounge
- Automotive concierge and logistics office
- Digitally secured and 24/7/365 staffed street-level entry
- Five levels of private, fee-simple ownership Auto Galleries of various sizes
- Typical units accommodate 2 – 8 automobiles
- Combined units accommodate 10 to 30 automobiles
- Upon request, a full-floor Auto Gallery can accommodate 50 automobiles
- Premium interior design
- Entry to each private Auto Gallery through transparent rolling garage doors
- Polished concrete floors sealed with advanced polymers create a durable and serviceable finish
- Custom-designed soffits, museum-quality lighting, and 9’6” ceiling heights
- Hurricane-resistant windows overlook the city of Miami
- Availability of designer customization, including state-of-the-art audio-visual systems, wet bars, and flooring upgrades
- State-of-the-art access-controlled and secure automotive and passenger elevators to all levels, including the penthouse social club
- Fully automated, secure, climate-controlled automobile and motorcycle housing facility adjacent to the Auto Galleries
- On-demand, immediate access to all stored vehicles
- Passenger-free loading dock on the ground level of Auto House for mechanical transfer of each vehicle to an appropriately sized storage space
- Individual, clean power trickle-charging station in each Auto Suite
- Web-based video monitoring for visual contact from any location with internet access
- Members-only club on the penthouse level of Auto House
- Full floor of indoor and outdoor amenities with elegant contemporary design and furnishings
- Indoor and outdoor lounges
- Wraparound terrace
- Serviced bar
- Private dining room
- Meeting / Board room
- Fully equipped catering kitchen
- Large-screen televisions
- Formula 1 simulator
- Curated lifestyle and social events throughout the year
- Climate controlled individual storage units for fine wine and cigar collections available exclusively to Auto Gallery owners
- Individual liquor cabinets available exclusively to Auto Gallery owners
- Ladies’ and Gentlemen’s showers and changing rooms
- Auto Gallery owners receive complimentary private club membership
Prices start at $300,000 and can reach over $1,000,000 for combined spaces.